Sale Price £8.6M – We can help you fund up to 97.5% of this acquisition deal
A well-established specialist business with an enviable reputation for excellent services for a range of sectors, both domestically and internationally. Due to its highly modified fleet and market-leading status, these logistics’ specialists benefit from long-term customer relationships providing a stream of consistent and repeat business.
The business, based in the Midlands, provides a range of specialist transport services. The company has a fleet of well-maintained trucks and trailers. Their fleet has been purposefully designed and adapted giving them a unique ability to transport a specific range of equipment for their clients.
Why it’s for Sale
The current directors have established a successful business, with an excellent platform for future growth. The shareholders are now looking to exit the business via a sale of 100% of the share capital and enjoy a well earned retirement. The current owners are operational and willing to work with a new owner as part of a handover period.
- Brexit uncertainty and Covid has caused unusual fluctuations in activity over the past few years. Competitive edge
- Strong reputation in their market – recognised as a long-standing & reliable transport provider;
- Purpose designed fleet capable to provide niche transport services across the UK & Europe;
- Skilled and loyal team.
1. Potential for growth for established services lines in the UK & Europe by expanding sales via a dedicated marketing effort
2. Absence of European competitors serving the UK market has potential for increased margins.
Note: These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Information is provided by the vendors. Content is strictly confidential.
Accuracy is not guaranteed, and all prospective purchasers must carry out their own due diligence.
This document is not to be regarded as an advertisement for investment business (regulated by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000).